The Sennheiser HD25 1-II now comes with a right angled jack and a zip-up carry case for protection during transport!
The closed-back Sennheiser HD 25-1 Mk IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones, offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, such as, ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. They are highly efficient, making them ideal for battery-portable equipment. These are ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
Supplied with leatherette earpads, replacement soft velour earpads and special edition carrying case.
Sennheiser HD 25 1-II Features:
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Specifications:
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ohms nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice coils
- Cable length Approx 5 ft. (1.5 m.)
- Contact pressure: Approx. 2.5 N
- Ear coupling: On-the-ear
- Frequency response: 16 - 22,000 Hz
- Jack plug: 3.5/6.3 mm stereo
- Load rating: 0.2 W
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ohms
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 120 dB (SPL)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.3 %
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
- Weight without cable: 140g